Friday, February 27, 2009

Soldier's Baptist Church Family Night

Game night was another great and truly amazing night of fellowship. SBC is definently moving in the right direction with Gods hand upon us. I am truly blessed to have such amazing friends and brothers in sisters in christ. Looking forward to the Lords day on Sunday and the next family night.

I am also very excited as this is my first day starting this blog, well actually as of one minute ago it is day two. I feel the Lord has truly been working in my heart and I am ready to start digging deeper into the word and starting Bible College. This Blog will be used to track my progress, as I read through all 1189 chapters of the KJV Bible. I will be reading one chapter a day for the next three years and four months at least and blogging every day on that specific chapter as well as sharing my prayers everyday. I look forward to this spiritual growth as well as the learning and understaning of Gods word. I also look forward to fulfilling the Great Commission and spreading the gospel as I will be out in the community atleast one hour out of the week talking in nursing homes, jails, hospitals, helping with big brother big sister, etc. I will also be blogging about this atleast once a week and sharing what occured. I look forward to the long road ahead and my walk with the Lord. Words can not express how I feel. I hope this blog can motivate other beliefers, touch those souls that are unsaved and lead many to Christ. I look forward and welcome all comments as well as constructive criticism because I am only an infant in my walk with the Lord and want to grow more every day. Not only do I want to grow but I want to plant seeds, water them, and watch them grow and see souls being saved.

Heavenly Father, we can never thank you enough for all that you do and have done for us. Lord I look forward to digging into your word, growning closer to you and fufilling the great commision. I pray that you would pour out a special blessing upon this blog and all that subscribe and read it. Thank you for your patience, mercy, power and truth Lord. Father we can never thank you enough for the free gift that you have given us all with the ultimate sacrifice of your only begotten son and for that we are forever indebted. I pray that your will would be upon me as I move forward on this path of righteousness as I want to be a reflection of you. I love you lord and I as this in Jesus name, I pray AMEN.

2 comments:

  1. Great post James, beautiful writing! Yes the fellowship was great last night and I am too looking forward to see all the the Lord is going to do with you and Theresa. Hosting last nights event would definitely be considered a ministry hour. I believe we had over 30 in attendance. Next time we can incorporate you sharing your testimony and have you lead us in prayer. Thanks to you and Theresa for all your hard work with the game night.

    Label this blog Ministry and title it Hour 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a great way for those of us like me to see how you are doing and also to give a little advice from time to time. Looking forward to the journey

    ReplyDelete